Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify |
* Lauren filling in for Wesley* Three years down* Episode 100 coming* Break coming up* Adam Miller has dropped his lawsuit again Stephanie Guttormson
NEW SEGMENT – Putting that damn degree to better use
THIS DAY IN HISTORY – May 30
* 1432 – Joan of Arch executed
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
* New hominid species found* LightSail is in orbit, frozen* First century fragment of Mark found
POLITICS AND RELIGION
* Josh Duggar* Oregon has banned gay conversion therapy for minors* Ireland approved marriage equality by referendum* British judge takes child from JW mother* Britain to ban Islamic extremism* Dutch government introduces partial ban on face coverings* Jeb Bush thinks a tolerant country should allow discrimination* Anti-gay church’s expired domain name now points to gay porn site
* Ben Meyer via voicemail* Emily via email* Mosaab via the website* Hyde_Hill via the website
Email us at [email protected] or call us at (541) 203-0666.
* New Nuclear sponsor – Darryl Goossen* New Gold Sponsor – Mark Seyfried
* 100 by 100 campaign – $49 per episode
This episode is brought to you by:
Nuclear Sponsor – US$20.00 – US$35.00 per month* Russ from the Kitsap Atheists & Agnostics* Travis Megee* Vernware* LaTonya* Frank* Darryl GoossenPlatinum Sponsor – US$8.00 – US$19.00 per month* Virginia Dawn* Paul BurkeyGold Sponsor – US$4.00 – US$7.00 per month* Mark* Gary from Idaho Atheists* The Flying Skeptic* Renee Davis-Pelt* Alex* Mike Price* Robert Ray from the Humanists of the North Puget Sound* Mark SeyfriedBronze Sponsor – US$10 per year/ US1.00 per month* Mark* Hugh Mann* Peter
* Archway Hosting provides full featured web hosting for a fraction of the cost of traditional shared hosting. You get all the benefits of shared hosting, without the sticker shock or extra fees. Check them out at archwayhosting.com.
You can find us online at www.atheistnomads.com, follow us on Twitter @AtheistNomads, like us on Facebook, email us at [email protected], and leave us a voice mail message at (541) 203-0666.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.