Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify |
INTRO* It’s an adult podcast so a parental advisory will be added* Update on Ada County’s Invocations
THIS DAY IN HISTORY – March 19
* 1916 – First plane missions flown* 1931 – Nevada legalizes gambling* 2003 – Iraq War Begins
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
* Ted Cruz vs. NASA* Florida’s ban on climate change* California’s dwindling water supply* Measles skeptic ordered to pay up* Seven year old get’s an Iron Man arm from Robert Downey, Jr
POLITICS AND RELIGION
* American blogger butchered in Bangladesh* Charges filed in murder of atheist blogger murdered in 2003 in Bangladesh* Muslim extremists attack museum in Tunisia* Andrews University refuses to allow unofficial club from raising funds for homeless LGBT youth* Pastor tried to raise $65 million for new jet, then backed down over backlash* Arkansas republican gives adopted daughters to child molester because they were demon possessed | Raw Story
* Paul via Facebook* Son via Facebook* Casandra via Facebook* @RandyLaMonda via Twitter
Email us at [email protected] or call us at (541) 203-0666.
The $100 by 100 challenge – Currently at $38
This episode is brought to you by:
Antimatter Sponsor – US$40.00 – US$50.00 per month* SallyNuclear Sponsor – US$20.00 – US$35.00 per month* Russ from the Kitsap Atheists & Agnostics* Travis Megee* Vernware* LaTonyaPlatinum Sponsor – US$8.00 – US$19.00 per month* Virginia Dawn* Robert Ray from the Humanists of the North Puget Sound* Paul BurkeyGold Sponsor – US$4.00 – US$7.00 per month* Mark* Gary from Idaho Atheists* The Flying Skeptic* Renee Davis-PeltBronze Sponsor – US$10 per year/ US1.00 per month* Mark* Hugh Mann
* Archway Hosting provides full featured web hosting for a fraction of the cost of traditional shared hosting. You get all the benefits of shared hosting, without the sticker shock or extra fees. Check them out at archwayhosting.com.
You can find us online at www.atheistnomads.com, follow us on Twitter @AtheistNomads, like us on Facebook, email us at [email protected], and leave us a voice mail message at (541) 203-0666.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.