This week we talk about backfire vs back fire and why we shouldn’t be worried about one and should be doing the other. We also talk about Kunneman’s prophecies, bishop quitting over love with a satanic erotica writer, and Boebert’s desire for theocracy.
Dustin’ off the Degree
Feedback from Alan Ferkinhoff
@AtheistNomads Just to let you know that backfiring is a compound word. Back firing means something different.
- Hank Kunneman Says That Questioning His False Election Prophesies Is ‘Grievous to God’
- Spanish bishop quit for love for erotic writer
- Lauren Boebert Says Government Should Be Run by ‘Righteous Men and Women of God’
- @ferky123 via Twitter
- DudeManDeuce — 09/11/2021 “Half of the laws out there are to protect idiots” I’m using this!
This episode is brought to you by:
- Henry K
- Danielle M
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Beatriz A
- Darryl G
- Arthur K
- Samuel C
- Erik from Wyoming
- Jennifer N
- Erica B
- Jonathan N
- Richard G
- Rebecca P
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
Contact information, show notes, and links to Social Media and the like can be found at https://atheistnomads.com
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.