This week we talk about Christmas traditions, the conflicting nativities, and this year’s War on Christmas.
What Christmas traditions did you grow up with?
- Got feedback? Use the contact form or leave us a voice message using atheistnomads.com/speakpipe
- Support the show at atheistnomads.com/donate
- Subscribe at atheistnomads.com/subscribe
- Join our Discord server at atheistnomads.com/discord
Dustin’ off the Degree
Which nativity story?
- Melania Trump Is Getting Roasted on Twitter Over the White House Christmas Tree
- We needed to hear Melania Trump say “Who gives a f*ck about Christmas”
- The View hilariously ridicules ‘Narnia Ice Queen’ Melania Trump for pretending to love Christmas
- Tucker: Our power-hungry leaders are trying to cancel Christmas
- Hundreds of mostly maskless people attend Christmas singalong in Thousand Oaks organized by actor Kirk Cameron
- Holiday light’s display money donation box stolen
- Wisconsin Department of Health warns against eating the ‘cannibal sandwich,’ a traditional holiday dish in the state
- FFRF’s Andrew Seidel calls out illegal religious display in recent op-ed – Freedom From Religion Foundation
- FFRF Displays
- Drive-thru live Nativities are tailor-made for a COVID-19 Christmas
- Nebraska Governor Who Downplayed COVID Proclaims “Day of Prayer” to Beat COVID
- Mississippi governor declares this Sunday ‘Day of Prayer, Humility and Fasting’
- Where’s Boise State’s backbone? There’s no problem with exercising religion on campus
- Boise State football chaplain pushes Constitution boundaries
- Avery via email link
- Raymond via SpeakPipe
- Donation from Raymond
This episode is brought to you by:
- Henry K
- Danielle M
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Beatriz A
- Darryl G
- Arthur K
- Erik from Wyoming
- Jennifer N
- Erica B
- Richard G
- Rebecca P
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.