This week we talk about the west coast fires, Pakistan sentences a man to death for text messages, and religious people still aren’t wearing masks when they should. It’s 2020 so what should we expect?
- Email us at email@example.com or leave us a voice message using atheistnomads.com/speakpipe
- Support the show at atheistnomads.com/donate
- Subscribe at atheistnomads.com/subscribe
- Join our Discord server at atheistnomads.com/discord
- Pakistan sentences Christian man to death for ‘blasphemous texts’
- Religious propaganda has made it into online learning provided by public schools
- Church Leader Who Blamed Coronavirus on Gay Marriage Contracts COVID-19
- Pope removed mask to greet the faithful
- California GOP Senate leader broke quarantine to speak at a large prayer gathering
- Indiana BBQ Restaurant Shut Down After Christian Owner Defies Mask Mandate
This episode is brought to you by:
- Henry K
- Daniel M
- Rebecca P
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Darryl G
- Rachel B
- George G
- Kim B
- Erik from Wyoming
- The Flying Skeptic
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.