We talk about good reforms out of Sudan, schools, COVID, and more. We don’t actually talk about the fall of the wall, that story got bumped to next week.
- Email us at email@example.com or leave us a voice message using atheistnomads.com/speakpipe
- Support the show at atheistnomads.com/donate
- Subscribe at atheistnomads.com/subscribe
- Join our Discord server at atheistnomads.com/discord
Correction – Morning Star’s Tale is not a satire. I read half of his book and made it about 10 minutes into the interview before finding out that no, it’s not satire. He’s full of BS.
- Sudan ratifies law criminalizing female genital mutilation
- Sudan scraps apostasy law and alcohol ban for non-Muslims
- Despite coronavirus surge, Florida says all schools must reopen in August
- Texas churches are exempt from mask order, they really shouldn’t be
- Cleveland pastor says he got COVID-19, gave up counting Church of God members infected
- “Witch Hunter” Suing Atheist Humanitarian for $50M USD
This episode is brought to you by:
- Henry K
- Daniel M
- Rebecca P
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Darryl G
- Rachel B
- George G
- Kim B
- Erik from Wyoming
- The Flying Skeptic
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.