This week we talk a break from the news to talk about what is a religion, using some Asian philosophies that are sometimes considered religions as examples of how it’s a pretty tricky question.
- Email us at email@example.com or leave us a voice message using atheistnomads.com/speakpipe
- Support the show at atheistnomads.com/donate
- Subscribe at atheistnomads.com/subscribe
- Join our Discord server at atheistnomads.com/discord
This episode is brought to you by:
- Henry K
- Daniel M
- Rebecca P
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Darryl G
- Rachel B
- George G
- Kim B
- Erik from Wyoming
- The Flying Skeptic
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.