This week it’s conspiracies and misinformation.
- Email us at email@example.com or leave us a voice message using atheistnomads.com/speakpipe
- Support the show at atheistnomads.com/donate
- Subscribe at atheistnomads.com/subscribe
A raven, crow, and magpie walk into a bar wearing Guy Fox masks. It’s a conspiracy to murder parliament.
- Tony Spell has again held church services again despite being on house arrest
- 5G, coronavirus and contagious superstition
- Trump Disinfectant Comments Trigger Manufacturers to Warn People Against Injecting Themselves With Cleaning Products
- Conservative radio host agrees with caller that vaping bleach might cure COVID-19: ‘You’re not crazy’
- Maryland Emergency Hotline Sees Over 100 Calls About Disinfectants, Says ‘Under No Circumstances’ Should They Be Used For Coronavirus
- Trump says he was being sarcastic with comments about injecting disinfectants
- Sara Brady appogizes and says it wasn’t a planned protest
This episode is brought to you by:
- Jimmy Ninetoes
- Daniel M
- Rebecca P
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Darryl G
- Rachel B
- George G
- Kim B
- Erik from Wyoming
- The Flying Skeptic
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.