This week is a solo episode where Dustin rants about COVID-19 misinformation, people ignoring shelter-in-place orders, TCM’s threat to sun bears, and George Pell.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voice message using atheistnomads.com/speakpipe
- Support the show at atheistnomads.com/donate
- Subscribe at atheistnomads.com/subscribe
- Ammon Bundy hoped to get 1000 to gather on Easter in Emmett, ID in defiance of the Governor’s shelter in place order, he only got 60 and about half were from out of state.
- Kentucky gov. announces mandatory quarantine for anyone who attends Easter services
- Kentucky worshipers met with nails in road as they defy lock down
- Virginia pastor who defiantly held church service dies of coronavirus
- Majority of coronavirus misinformation ‘twists and reworks facts’, study finds
- Nearly three-in-ten Americans believe COVID-19 was made in a lab
- Detection of novel coronaviruses in bats in Myanmar
–Malaysian bears in peril as China pushes cure for Covid-19
- Cardinal George Pell freed from prison after High Court overturns sex abuse conviction
- Randy via Youtube
- Colleen via Twitter
This episode is brought to you by:
- Jimmy Ninetoes
- Daniel M
- Rebecca P
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Darryl G
- Rachel B
- George G
- Kim B
- Erik from Wyoming
- The Flying Skeptic
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.