This week Dustin finally tells his own story on this podcast. Before that we have some local news.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voice message using atheistnomads.com/speakpipe
- Support the show at atheistnomads.com/donate
- Subscribe at atheistnomads.com/subscribe
- Idaho governor signs bill setting minimum marriage age at 16, at least it’s better than no minimum
- Idaho governor signs two bills that limit the rights of transgender people
- St. John’s Cathedral in Boise’s cross damaged by earthquake
This episode is brought to you by:
- Jimmy Ninetoes
- Daniel M
- Rebecca P
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Darryl G
- Rachel B
- George G
- Kim B
- Erik from Wyoming
- The Flying Skeptic
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.