This week we are joined by Tracey Benefield of the Atheist Community of Lubbock to talk about atheist communities in relatively small cities, their homeless outreach program, Girl Scouts, and more. Of course, before the interview Dustin has his rant.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voice message using atheistnomads.com/speakpipe
- Support the show at atheistnomads.com/donate
- Subscribe at atheistnomads.com/subscribe
- “Angel” Obinim has a cure for the coronavirus, it’s an anointing oil approved by Heaven’s FDA
- More than 550,000 sign petition calling for South Korea’s president to dissolve Shincheonji, the obscure religious group at the heart of the country’s coronavirus outbreak
- Iran continues to refuse to close shrines despite a top Iranian health official getting the coronavirus
This episode is brought to you by:
- Jimmy Ninetoes
- Daniel M
- Rebecca P
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Darryl G
- Rachel B
- George G
- Kim B
- Erik from Wyoming
- The Flying Skeptic
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.