This week we are joined by Theresa Thorn and talk to her about her new book It Feels Good to Be Yourself, her podcast, background, parenting, and dogs. In the news we have Trump, India, NY anti-vaxxers, and E. coli.
- Email us at [email protected] or leave us a voice message using atheistnomads.com/speakpipe
- Support the show at atheistnomads.com/donate
- Subscribe at atheistnomads.com/subscribe
Theresa Thorn is the author of It Feels Good to Be Yourself: A Book About Gender Identity which is written for 4-8 year olds, wrote You’re Doing a Great Job!: 100 Ways You’re Winning at Parenting along with her cohost of the podcast One Bad Mother.
- Trump administration, citing anti-Semitism on college campuses, to interpret Judaism as a nationality
- India passes controversial citizenship bill that excludes Muslims
- Judge dismisses suit by NY anti-vaxxers that claims the new rules are an example of religious hostility
- E. coli outbreaks continue
- Gene via the website
This episode is brought to you by:
- Jimmy Ninetoes
- Daniel M
- Rebecca P
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Darryl G
- Rachel B
- George G
- Kim B
- Erik from Wyoming
- The Flying Skeptic
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.