This week we provide an overview of the three largest religious bodies, Wiles’s antisemitism, Christian rage at Chick-fil-A, substitute teacher being fired over an anti-gay rant, Roy Moore wants to turn back the clock, and more.
- Email us at [email protected] or leave us a voice message using atheistnomads.com/speakpipe
- Support the show at atheistnomads.com/donate
- Subscribe at atheistnomads.com/subscribe
Dustin’ off the Degree – Top Three Largest Religious Bodies
Returning to the series I announced a few weeks ago we’re going to start working through the largest religious bodies in the world. Some, like today’s will be grouped together since most of our listeners should have at least a basic understanding of them, but for the sake of new listeners, I want to go through at least some basics.
- Roman Catholic Church – 1.1 billion
- Sunni Islam – 1 billion
- Eastern Orthodox Church – 225 million
- Rick Wiles warns of a Jew Coup and purge of Christians
- Chick-fil-A faces right wing backlash after cutting ties to Christian groups
- Utah substitute teacher escorted out of school after anti-gay rant
- Roy Moore wants to go back to the 60s and 70s with prayers and devotionals in public schools and were abortion and homosexuality are illegal
- Pope Francis: ′There is corruption in the Vatican′
- ‘Perineum sunning’ is latest insanity wellness influences swear by
- Upgrading Patron – Henry
This episode is brought to you by:
- Jimmy Ninetoes
- Daniel M
- Rebecca P
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Darryl G
- Rachel B
- George G
- Kim B
- Erik from Wyoming
- The Flying Skeptic
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.