This was recorded as the first hour of our 300 minute Episode 300 live stream.
We break from the normal format and Erin asks Dustin about how this all got started. Dustin talks about starting the show, blogging, and leaving the seminary. At the tail end we are joined by Jason Warde.
- Email us at [email protected] or leave us a voice message at atheistnomads.com/speakpipe
- Support the show at atheistnomads.com/donate
- Subscribe at atheistnomads.com/subscribe
- New patron – Sally
- Donation – Vinny from New York
- Donation – Danielle
This episode is brought to you by:
- Jimmy Ninetoes
- Danielle M
- Rebecca P
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Darryl G
- Rachel B
- George G
- Kim B
- Erik from Wyoming
- The Flying Skeptic
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.