- Don’t forget about the Northwest Freethought Alliance Conference
- Dustin rants about precious bodily fluids
0:00:43 FEEDBACK – Ben
0:14:18 THIS DAY IN HISTORY
- 1812 – Earthquake causes fluvial tsunami in Mississippi
- 1968 – Forensic evidence solves a crime
- 1984 – First human satellite
- 1990 – Soviet Communist Party gives up monopoly on political power
- 2002 – President George W. Bush announces plan for “faith-based initiatives”
- The Pope app
- Bishop apologizes for cover up
- Noah’s Ark replica has opened
- Obama on same sex marriage
We are joined by Brian Keith Dalton and Tom Vilot of the Mr. Deity webshow where Tom plays John the Baptist and Brian is Mr. Deity himself.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.