Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify |
INTRO* Idaho Navigators* Server move, feeds, new stats* Now on Stitcher and Secular.fm
FEEDBACK* Russ – Laser Therapy* Promo Video* Science Based Medicine
Email us at [email protected] or call us at (541) 203-0666.
THIS DAY IN HISTORY – January 30
* 1862 – USS Monitor launched* 1948 – Gandhi assassinated* 1972 – Bloody Sunday
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
* China’s moon rover broke down* Ceres spews water* Natural ball lightning studied for the first time* Western US smog is coming from China
POLITICS AND RELIGION
* Trans woman in Louisiana kicks ass at her city council* School in the same town sued over proselytizing 6th grade Buddhist child* Uganda’s President vetoes life in prison anti-gay law* UN Committee on the Rights of the Child takes on Vatican over clergy sexual abuse* Indiana demon possession?
INTERVIEW – Ryan Bell
Ryan is a former Seventh-day Adventist pastor whose story has gone viral since announcing he’s trying on atheism.
* Blog* Facebook* Twitter @ryanjbell | @yearwithoutgod
This episode is brought to you by:
Nuclear Sponsor – US$20.00 per month* Renee Davis-Pelt* Russ from the Kitsap Atheists & Agnostics
Platinum Sponsor – US$10.00 per month* Robert Ray, Humanists of the North Puget Sound* Virginia Dawn
Gold Sponsor – US$5.00 per month* Vernware
* Archway Hosting provides full featured web hosting for a fraction of the cost of traditional shared hosting. You get all the benefits of shared hosting, without the sticker shock or extra fees. Check them out at archwayhosting.com.* This vs. That – A new six part series available for download made just for geeky skeptics like you! Use offer code “nomads” at checkout for 25% off your purchase at thisvsthatshow.com.
You can find us online at www.atheistnomads.com, stream the show on Stitcher, follow us on Twitter @AtheistNomads, like us on Facebook, email us at [email protected], or leave us a voice mail message at (541) 203-0666.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.
Recorded for release on 2014-01-30