* Happy Thanksgiving!
* Patron feed via Patreon
* Trying Zencastr
DUSTIN’ OFF THE DEGREE – Exploring Doubt
* Jerry Falwell being considered for Education Department
* Actual pick is a billionaire chater school advocate
* Fake News
* Google removing “In the News”
* British church walks out after minister resigns
* The first “After School Satan Club” meets in Portland, Oregon!
* South African pastor heals with pesticides
* Homeopathy is bogus, and now makers have to tell you so on their labels
* The Pope says priests can now forgive women who have had abortions
* Baphomet Glass Tree Topper
This episode is brought to you by:
Dark Matter Sponsor – >US$35.00
* Travis Megee
Nuclear Sponsor – US$20.00 – US$35.00 per month
* Russ from the Kitsap Atheists & Agnostics
* Darryl Goossen
Platinum Sponsor – US$8.00 – US$19.00 per month
Gold Sponsor – US$4.00 – US$7.00 per month
* Jaded Zappa
* Renee Davis-Pelt
* The Flying Skeptic
Bronze Sponsor – < US$4.00 per month
* Archway Hosting provides full featured web hosting for a fraction of the cost of traditional shared hosting. You get all the benefits of shared hosting, without the sticker shock or extra fees. Check them out at archwayhosting.com.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.